Select Page

Sarah, quite literally, saved my sons life! He arrived 5 weeks early and, unbeknownst to us, suffered from acid reflux with dire symptoms. During Sarah’s first few days with us, after one of his late night feeds, my son stopped breathing. It was Sarah who recognized that he was in distress and performed CPR, saving his life. Over the next 10 days, my son was in hospital whilst the doctors ran a battery of tests and it was Sarah who never left my side, who held my hand, who helped me to think clearly when I felt lost and afraid, and most importantly, it was Sarah who was the most supportive, understanding and loving person that one could ever ask for.

Pin It on Pinterest